FANDOM


Dunevall

Dunevall is an Earth-like planet which shares similarities with earth atmospherically, geologically, chemically, and astronomically. Approximately 73 percent of the surface of the planet is comprised of oceanic saltwater. The other 27 percent of the surface forms a series of large continental islands consisting of varying biomes. The planet houses the only known biotic life in the universe, which developed in warm, freshwater pools through abiogenesis following the development of water on the planet's surface. Evolution led to the eventual development of intelligent civilizations, which have progressed to a technological point approximately equivalent to the human development of the crossbow. 

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.